TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #216
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
Just like you acting all and high and mighty won't make their relationship any less fishy. Nor will it stop people from voicing their opinion.
But I wasn't even talking about their relationship, initially.

I was wondering why WowWow was so insistent that Maria has achieved more than Dimitrov, when nobody was arguing the opposite. Of course she has. But nobody was suggesting that Grigor winning a 250 was equal to Maria's career achievements, so making comments like this - http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=196 - and "her success >>>>>> one title" just comes across as unnecessarily defensive. Generally, that kind of over-defensiveness comes out when you're feeling threatened.

That was what I asked WowWow about. Not whether or not their relationship is genuine, and neither was there any attempt at all on my part to censor anybody's opinion, so I have literally no idea where that accusation has come from. If anything, use of the ignore list is the censorship here. The reason I don't have WowWow on my ignore list, is because I don't think that none of her(?) comments have value, and because I don't feel the need to blot out the views of those who disagree with me, regardless of how windy they make my sails.

WowWow then decided to bring up an entirely different argument (the 'fauxmance'), and have a little bit of a tantrum. Doesn't really convince me that she isn't in some way threatened by Dimitrov, rather bizarrely (considering how little it has to do with any of us). It's even more bizarre that WowWow feels the need to educate us all on how much more Maria has achieved than Grigor, when nobody was debating this in the first place. That was my point, and why WowWow felt this need was my query.