TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana 2013: live matches

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1947
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
My guess would be she pulled out a muscle or something in the 4th game, cause until then everything seemed fine and in the second to last point of that game Hradecka shot a good, long forehand across and got Mirjana to run for it so far she went outside the camera shot. So we can't know what happened in that moment, but afterwards in the next point she didn't attempt to run for the DTL by Hradecka and went into the locker room for a medical time-out. In the following (last) game she basically just served.
She actually took the time out before the 4th game. It was unusual in that the trainer came over to the chair, then Miki left the court to I presume get treatment. Usually, they work on the player right there by the chair. Miki came back to court and Hradecka served the game you mentioned where she pulled Miki very wide and Miki stopped running. It could be she was sick and not injured. I hope so. She can recover from that faster than and injury.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote