TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana 2013: live matches

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1946
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

Ah, crap. Crap crap crap crap.

She could have done well, obviously. But better to wait it out with two more tournaments left to try than injure herself and miss a long stretch of time.

And Watson edged McHale, too. I know Miki could have beaten Watson on this surface in straight sets. And LL Dubois moves on with the Giorgi absence ... Really good chance for a QF here for Miki.

Guess she's out of doubles, too? Poor Miki. Can't be much fun to do all the travel & practice and then pull up lame.

But, she's getting older. The injuries only come more frequently.

Still has a title to show for her European visit (Hooray!) and two events left that she will presumably attempt to play. I don't see her boomeranging back to Tokyo or Dubai after returning to Florida.

The draw in Barnstaple is not that strong. She needs some wins or the Aussie Open MD berth is not a "sure thing."

Too bad on the injury, Miki. End of the year bad luck :-(
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote