TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater ! UPDATE : Now featuring Golovin

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #92
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Ridiculous. The girl doesn't know what to do (actually, everything !) to stay under the spotlights. Since her title, she's been enjoyed to be in the medias, and we see her everywhere, she accepts all the invitations, from stupid tv shows to ceremonies and fashion stuff.
Now she's going to get ridiculous at a real tv show, where she always bright by her lack of elegance. Poor Marion. Not a classy retiring.
What did you expect from her after retiring? To come back home in Switzerland And to watch the lake everyday? This girl is rich,she can do everything she wants under or behind spotlights. If she wants to surf on wimbledon wave,it's now.She's only 29 yrs old and has time before to have children. Did she already find the right guy to make children? She's meeting a lot of people from CIO chairman to journalists and probably will find the best father for her childrens one day or another.

Life is funny for her. It's just fun with a new goal. She's probably one of the most happiest person of the world. She was spotted ice skating 3 weeks ago around Paris. So, there is no surprise.

She said that she won't be a good coach, as she's too impatient. But i suppose that her door is wide open for all the players who need advices. Clothilde de Bernardi already discussed with her. I suppose that she'll always be there for the others. That's why i have no problems with her choices.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote