TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #213
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I have never understood the concept of ignore. Anything self-enforced seems suspicious........how do you not change from I don't wanna hear it any more to I gotta know what they are saying now.
I'll try to explain it to you. There are distractions in life we have to deal with and there are those we don't have to deal with, such as certain posters on Internet forums. There are also positive and negative distractions. You learn from positive distractions, you waste your precious time on negative ones. And I'm not talking about differences in opinion. Only a fool can go through life thinking everyone should agree with her/him. I am also aware that majority of SS thinks different, but we manage to coexist. I'm talking about people who reach for personal assaults when they see an opinion different from their own, an opinion that takes them out of their comfort zone. Now, that to me is a negative distraction and a complete waste of time, and since I have an option to ignore those people I gladly use it. It's like a smooth sailing vs a windy one, if you know what I mean.