TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater ! UPDATE : Now featuring Golovin

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #86
country flag Human Nature

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriyafan View Post
I don't think Bartoli is very smart. Every decision she has made is beyond me. Of course, it's none of my goddamn business, but she has made all the decisions I wouldn't have made. Is she seriously thinking about starter a career as a figure skater? I think that would be a ridiculous decision. I'd love to see her competing at the Olympics or whatever competition she tries to enter, but judging by her figure, I think she's got no potential as a figure skater. Is she trying to represent France at the Sochi Olympics? I know there's one black girl from France who is pretty good and rising rapidly. I don't think Bartoli can replace her to represent her country. I know she's strange and that's what has brought her all her success as a tennis player, but I doubt she can pull the same magic in figure skating.
Is it your definition of being smart ? i mean making the same decisions as you !?
And please , can you just READ the topic before posting nonsense !? she never said se wants to be a figure skater ,it's just a show FOR FUN , just like Monica Seles did Dancing with Stars .

Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Proud member of Rena's Army .
Human Nature is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote