TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater ! UPDATE : Now featuring Golovin

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:47 AM   #79
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater !

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
I believe she is intelligent.

I do not believe that she is more intelligent than Einstein was.

However, intelligence does not make a person supernatural, nor an expert in every subject. Einstein was certainly no genius in terms of romantic relationships. He did what so many men do... cheated on his wife. That doesn't take a genius-level IQ.

" Albert Einstein's IQ was reportedly around 160. Marion Bartoli laughs at such feeble-mindedness.

The top-ranked French player recently told reporters from her home country that she had an IQ of 175*, a score that's 40 points higher than the MENSA cut-off and better than some of the greatest thinkers in history, like Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Thomas Edison."

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/...?urn=ten,wp165
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote