TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1440
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I don't think 2 guys hugging and kissing are a big deal in Europe. They use it as a form of greeting each other.
It's not a big deal there. In fact, men used to kiss each other on the lips in Russia. I've seen old Soviet footage. It was also done at a Davis cup match and Tursunov was embarrassed because we knew how it would be taken due to the spreading influence of American/British attitudes.

It's ironic that Russia used to be a place where men would kiss but now they're one of the most ridiculously anti-gay cultures. It's OK to express affection, apparently, as long as there is no desire attached.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote