TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aliaksandra Sasnovich

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #252
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Sasha won 4-6 6-2 6-2
I was disappointed after she lost her 1st Set Breaks but she bounced back well in the 2nd winning a marathon game at 2-2 and then pulling away
Hopefully the Qualifier vs Qualifier placement as she can beat all of the other Qualifiers (Seguel, Kozlova/Hesse or Melichar/Savinykh) And there is a 50% chance she will get it And then Donna

OMG I just realised that her matchw as on a stream and I didn't say I will never forgive myself especially with teh quality Anyway, she could play Dubois again That would be great Also in Doubles vs FOmina/Shakovets so let's see how she does finally against some Top Players, maybe even Top 100!! Her first?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote