TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1430
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Ah, I see. So you "encourage this type of thread", a Maria and Grigor are dating thread. but you object to a video being posted which includes Grigor thanking Maria after winning his first title. And what exactly is the "excitment comment" you keep talking about?
Yes, I am objecting to the video because it is an ATP event and I believe there rule against that.

You can look into the threads of that type, you will never see me post " Player forum".

Others have objected to this thread, I don't.

Here is where I made my case

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=661

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Oct 21st, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote