TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM   #2226
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Aside for the potential re-match with Rodionova, I think this is a good draw
Sema isn't that great and not only is Anett better but surely one would consider her to be in better form
Therefore, a QF or even SF is possible Zlochova should be demolished if she wins

Anyway, Anett often gets an upset in the 1st Round and in all of her major successes she has beaten a favourite or at least a danger in R1 so I don't mind this Let's just hope she hasn't lost any confidence

It'll be nice next week to have the seeding though Presuming she doesn't do a Perth on us

Also, Anett and and Ysaline have a good shot at the QFs with Moore/Hadzic in R1 And then another match vs Number 1`Seeds Rodionova/Lertcheewakarn

It is disturbing that literally no new foreign players have come to play these so this is really a 25 But with 50s Points and Prizemoney

Anyway, given this is her 1st 50K, good luck and win

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote