TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #194
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
Winning a first title at 22 . The hype machine will be in full force again now, no doubt.

And what's that comment from Harman? As if Martha would ever put Stockholm before Istanbul if she weren't injured.
It's silly to say he's worth none of the hype though. He can hang with the best of the world and not a lot of players can say that. When he's playing well he's basically top 10 even if his ranking doesn't reflect it yet .

If he hadn't flopped at the slams this year he could've been near the top 10 already TBH .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote