TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2078
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

By now, all of you must have seen the interview with Elena at the Kremlin Cup....I get the sense that there's a contingent of tennis fans who miss her even more than the average sort does. There are cheap, trampy (quasi)tennis queens like the Anna K. type, and virtually ALL of the current crowd seems to be following in those footsteps.......And then there's the classic, legendary queen-type for which Evert set the original mold('70s-present, that is), and Elena belongs to THAT category--though she's One of a Kind, of course. A lot of fans long for THAT sort of queen, I suspect

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote