TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3664
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Love break, 6-2, 6-2. Caro won the last 11 points. AB only managed to hold serve once the whole match.
I said before the final that the match up reminded me of Caro - Oudin USO 09 and Caro did win with the same score, but I must say AB was a tougher test. She played some very good tennis for parts of the match but she didn't have the experience to maintain the necessary level against an opponent of Caro's caliber.

I remember in 2009 where Caro pulled out of Luxembourg with a thigh strain I was a bit bummed because I really wanted Caro to win the tournament after having lost a very close final against Dementieva the year before, and now that she had become a top 10 player I was pretty sure we wouldn't see her play this International again. But here we are, WTA title no. 21!