TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aliaksandra Sasnovich

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #251
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Sash is back in action this week in 100K Poitiers Qualifying
She is 6th Seed and won her 1st Round 6-0 6-1 It will be interesting to see, if she can get past Dubois in FQR, how she will do in such a strong field

I don't think she will make Australian Open Qualies and to tell you the truth, I am really surprised, shocked and angry, that her ranking has barely gone up since Tallinn given that she had no points to defend

Still she has Nantes 50K + H next week and then 50K Istanbul before presumably 25K Minsk

If she can just defend those 50 Points and maybe gain 30 she will be enough in the range for it to be worth making a trip but unless she is around 220, it's too risky

Anyway, if she can Qualify in here, Nantes and Istanbul that's already at least 21 Points plus more if she can win a round or more at one of them Then if she can make SFs in Minsk her ranking will not go down but she will need to play some more tournaments to get it into that nice range

EDIT: Sasha won her Round 2 of Qualies today 1 and 1 She is so good on Indoor Hard
I can't believe she has only played 1 tournament on it so far this year (IIRC) She is undefeated since Minsk last year on it Can't believe I didn't realize that until now

Anyway, the 4 Points is nice and now against Dubois (who won 1 and 0 against South :scared) for a spot in MD I wonder who she'll play Doubles with

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 20th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote