TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka Gets Ridiculous In RedFoo's Music Video!

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #27
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka Gets Ridiculous In RedFoo's Music Video!

For someone who preaches about individuality Redfoo's music is terribly generic and it has to be said dull. But if one could get past the awfulness of his music I suppose it would be possible to appreciate the playfulness of the video and the way it paid homage to the 1920s slapstick era of la Buster Keaton and the Keystone Cops. Still, I could feel my brain cells dying as the music played and as a human only has a finite amount of brain cells I definitely will not be allowing myself to hear this rubbish again.