TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4115
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Patrick Mouratoglou's interview and his opinion about Vika:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/21/sp...mIa8zcxg&_r=1&

Quote:
Q. It seems Azarenka is the only player who can match Serena’s hunger to win. Would you agree?

A. Exactly, and she showed it in the U.S. Open final. She has an ability to continue fighting. When she was down a set and 4-1 and two breaks, there is hardly anyone who could have done what she did against Serena and come back to win the second set. But in the same manner, 99 percent of the players would have collapsed in the third set after being so close to win the match in the second. But Serena was able to reaccelerate. Both were exceptional. She really is a champion, Vika. You can see it. For the moment she doesn’t have the record, but it will come. I have a lot of admiration for her. I don’t want her to win, but she’s a champion.
Otherwise I just hope the WTA Tour Championships would be a good ending for this season. And Mariel, remember to take some photos in Istanbul......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!