TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #205
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Tads is through to the SFs in Lagos quite easily
I must admit, I am a little surprised given her recent results but she seems to be back again as she beat Klaffner 1 and 3 who is quite decent

Anyway, now in the SF she has Broady who she really should beat and then a re-match with Dinu who she lost to last year

If she can manage to win both Lagos crowns then she will be back up to 110 and if she can then win Caracas she will be up to around 106

I really think she should just buy points for a few months to get that Australian Open MD and after that she can start playing more WTA

Oh and BTW, the week after Caracas, her 1st Priority is 25K Astana So she will be going Lagos --> Caracas --> Astana I think that has to be a record Biggest points-whorer ever But I still love her Anyway, I don't know why she didn't just come to Australia and play the 2 50s in Bendigo along with the 25s beforehand as aside from Barty, Dellacqua and Anett, no one else can beat her Could have picked up 100 Points relatively easily plus 25K Points Still, it would be pretty spectacular for her to lose many matches at these events although the combination of all the jet-setting and constant match wins could mean that her Astana performance may be a bit average Maybe relaxing Floridian Tropical Island 50K Captiva Island would be a better choice She really needs to take advantage of this weaker Hardcourt end of season... Shame she choked in Guangzhou and underperformed in Tokyo as as she could have easily gotten points in other tournaments Still, it is important that she tries WTAs Surely she doesn't want to be playing 25s for the rest of her life

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 18th, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote