TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1402
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
There's too much money involved these days in sport to waste time on boycotts because of gay laws in Russia. Get real, people, the Cold War is over and everyone's got too much $$$ to lose for the sake of it
Yeah, gay people and all of your family, friends, supporters, and people who appreciate all that you've done throughout history.

There's no time to waste on you. I'd sell my grandma on the street corner for a few bucks.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote