TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #4334
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Some translating practice for me this morning...

http://www.dugirat.com/sport/129-ten...jenila-trenera

PETRA MARTIC HAS CHANGED A COACH

Petra Martic decided for a change. A coaching related change. Our player's potential is big, and the results lately haven't been what her fans, but what's most important, she herself, would want. So Petra decided that the best thing to do would be to thank her long time coach for his services. Therefore, Hungarian Zoltan Kuharszky is no longer Petra's coach. The new one is an Indian Raja Chaudhuri who has so far worked with Julia Goerges, Lisa Raymond, Jill Craybas... It's a chance for a new rise of a player from Duce, who is currently outside the circle of world's 100 best players.

India's Raja Chaudhuri is the new coach of Petra Martic

- Time has come to give it a try with someone else. My new coach is already on the way - said Petra. And he is arriving from - India?!

- Yes, here, I'll write you his name - said Petra and wrote down a name, Raja Chaudhuri. He is Indian and I know him from the Tour for some time now. Seems like he should be a good choice - she added.

She doesn't need someone to teach her how to play tennis. She already knows how to do that quite well. What she needs is a motivator, someone who'll push her.

- Yes, someone to bang me over the head - illustrated Petra, who is currently outside of top 100, but until next June has practically no points to defend. That's a space for work with a new coach and improvement.

She'll also, on a more serious basis, hire a physio from Split, Robert Prusac, who's been with the Croatian Fed cup team for an eternity now. So Indo-Croatian combination is a formula for Petra's rise to the top. Where she belongs.
ma re is offline View My Blog!