TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #2859
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Monica (to a visibly tipsy Irina-Camelia sitting at the bar with her 5th vodka lemon): Hey, Irina! It's Wednesday and you are still here?
Irina (involved in small talk with a rather irritated looking bar keeper): I tell you, mister. Do you know this woman in front of you?
Not? It's Miss Irina-Camelia Begu for you. WTA Newcomer of the year 2011! (Grabbing her iPhone) Look! There it is also on my twitter! I-R-I-N-A B-E-G-U, WTA newcomer. Today is your lucky day to have the honour to meet such an accomplished tennis player!
Monica (blushing): Not that again...
Petko: This gonna be good.
Irina: Oh, Monica, my favourite and best ever doubles partner! Nice to see you! Look man, she is the real Queen of the game. You might have seen everything you say? Yes, of course you think, but this lady is a genius. Last week, mister, I tell you, last week, she hit a forehand volley that bounced back on her side of the net again. Like a fucking boss... What? Too many drinks? I will prove it to you!
Monica, this pressed man at the bar doesn't believe me that you hit a volley that jumped back over the net again!
Elena (entering the scene from the right): Hey Irina! You still owe me a drink for your lost bet!
Irina: Which bet? and who are you?
Elena: We bet that the player with the worse W/L ratio at the end of the WTA season will get paid a round.
Irina (ignoring while zipping her 6th vodka): Oh no! My flight to Lagos will leave in 1 hour. What the fuck should I do? (To the barkeeper handing out her last bills) You heard what that little girl says? You owe her a drink, so allez up your ass and do what the lady says!