TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #3838
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
"Keep playing the way I do?" I'm not sure that is going to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
When she started making a lot of unforced forehand errors in 2011 Cincy & Rogers Cup, that was out of her comfort zone.

I dont know why she wants to be out of her comfort zone. You want to win while in your comfort zone.
Then you're winning with plan A. She wants to go straight to plan B, which she's not good at
I guess it depends on what sort of time period she was referencing/thinking of. If the time period in question was the last two tournaments, Tokyo and Beijing, then I would say it's a good thing. But if it's most of the past couple of years, then I'd say it's a bad thing.

What does Caro consider her comfort zone to be? If it's more or less just waiting for an opponent's unforced errors, then she's not gonna have that much success doing that.

Maybe something has been lost in the translation into english as far as those phrases go.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote