TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #3835
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

^ yeah but improvement need too be made at this point and if that has too be made by her getting outta her comfort zone then yes I be happy I think many ppl need too see it as all caro loses don't come from her making alot of error, it mostly comes from her gettin over powered and blow off the court due too the fact she doesn't go for her shots & I disagree with it started 2011 Cincy & Rogers Cup yes she lost early in both matches and made alot error but she really stated too make alot error in 2012 & like you in said recently how Li Na came back at Aussie open during that match caro error count was low but she barley had winner, you have too think if she went for her winners beside waiting for an error would there been an different outcome

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote