TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3830
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

VIDEO: Wozniacki out of her "comfort zone"

Caroline Wozniacki goes into his last tournament of the year as the favorite, but would rather focus on playing bravely, she says.
http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Oevrig_spor.../15/172429.htm
Quote:
Tuesday night takes Caroline Wozniacki hole on his last tournament in 2013, when unsuspected Mandy Minella's opponent in the first round of the WTA tournament Luxembourg Open.

But despite status as favorite and førsteseedet, has Wozniacki another primary agenda than to win the tournament.

-I have trained some new things in the past, and that is what I would like to try to go in and deliver, says Caroline Wozniacki to DR sport.

-I will of course try to win the tournament and end the year on a good way. But it's important that I try to play the way that I have trained. I need to be more brave and try to go out of my "comfort zone," she says.

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote