TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #5
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

I finished the game and I thought it was great.

Don't let game reviewers stop you from buying a game The average user review score is actually a lot higher than the 73 for Beyond on Metacritic. I would give this game an 8.5/10.

The thing is. People scream for innovation and different games but at the same time they continue buying Call of Duty (and reviewers continue praising this piece of shit) without giving different games like Heavy Rain or Beyond a chance.

Not that it really matters all that much but the graphics are absolutely phenomenal in this game. I have no idea how Quantic Dream managed to do that on almost 10 year old hardware.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote