TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #4
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

I played Heavy Rain and it was fun. Sadly the voice acting was horrid in HR. You would think a game that is mainly story driven would have amazing voice acting. I've been following B2S tho I didn't realize it was from the same people who made HR til the reviews came in. As much as I enjoyed HR I just don't want to go through that same gaming experience again. I'm a bit sad that I'll be missing out on EP and WD performances and the story seems really interesting.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote