TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #187
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Harman suggests Högstedt in the Times today, Max could set that one up. Very good coach, what do people think about him? Although I do like the idea of a women, there are so few....Genie was lucky to nab one.
Coincidentally, I was just saying in the GM thread (before I saw that post!) that Hogstedt would be a good move for her. I always thought Maclagan was a bad fit for her because, imo, Laura at this point in her career needs a coach who is unquestionably the boss in their relationship and steers her. And Hogstedt by all accounts (according to Haas, Li, Sharapova) is a workaholic who gives his charges honest opinions on what they need to improve*, and that's really what she needs to kick on to the next level.

*he maybe isn't quite as OTT crazy as Krajan apparently is though
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote