TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #2
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

I'm actually watching a walkthrough of it by tetraninja, he's on part 27 and its during Jodie's Chinese expedition with the underwater submarine mission. I know a lot of people are already hating on the game with the whole 'gameplay' weakness, but from a walkthrough point of view it's glorious to watch - amazing graphics. I know Nick (tetraninja) knew of and played Heavy Rain and so loves the gameplay too. I think Ellen Page's performance is stellar. Excited to see what the ending will bring
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote