TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Beyond Two Souls - anyone playing this game?

It's from the same team behind Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit(Indigo Prophecy) so it plays out pretty similar to those games with an interactive movie kind of feel.
This game has further evolved from those and actually features Ellen Page and William Defoe in "game form" as the lead characters.
The reviews have been quite mixed to say the least but this game genre is always going to prove very divisive.
Personally, I love these kinds of games and I'm enjoying Beyond Two Souls so far
What do others think of it? Please no plot spoilers as I'm still under halfways through.