TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #180
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Coach Killer Laura.

Hope it works out for the best, I think she definitely needs a coach from outside the cloistered world of Britain, the LTA and the British sport media. So going to Florida to train full time this off-season is a good start in this direction.

Maybe her BFF's monumental Asian swing will finally light a fire under her butt. A month ago, their rankings still hid what's been happening for the last 6 months, Genie refuses to lose against lower ranked girls and is starting to mount a strong challenges to top 20 competitors. Laura has been able to beat top 20 girls for 2 years but she doesn't compete well against lower ranked girls.

I hope Laura gets it together soon.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote