TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #2217
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Oh yeah, I totally forgot doubles
Yeah, based on the performance here she really should go deep, but we'll see.. It's great that she can get some rest now and relax a bit. I guess AO qualies is quite likely now, but in order to avoid being an alternate (and all that anxious waiting for others to withdraw etc) she needs some more points still. In November her QF points from Helsinki are dropping off as well.
Yeah
IIRC I think she only needs to gain about 20 Points as well as defend her Helsinki points to be Top 230ish
2 QFs or a QF and a SF should do it and with good draws they should happen
She also has that 1 tournament up her sleeve so if she wants to enter a last minute tournament to get her over the line that's also a possibility

Anett throwing out the thank yous on twitter Nice to see her not only getting praise but she is responding She will have a massive fanbase some day

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 15th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote