TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #2212
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Btw, what has the cut-off for AO qualies been in the recent years? Wasn't it eventually as low as 277 this year?
No I'm pretty sure it is in or around 220-230...
Still she will most likely make it as an Alternate if she really wants to
Depending on her results, I'd like to see her play Burnie, Launceston, Bundaberg, Ipswich and maybe Mildura 25s Even if she is Top 200 by then, she could realistically collect almost 200 Points and over $10,000 from them

It is disturbing how close to the 25Ks the 50s are in strength Really, unless she gets Barty in her 1st match or something, if she played like she did this week she should win 1 Still, this is Anett I think there will be a stream though because I recall one for when Babos beat Kostova and I think that was Bendigo not Traralgon...

Anett is either close to or in the Top 300 in Doubles as well now

OMG people look at Anett's tweets Luckily it didn't go to a 3rd Only 2 days off... Shame she can't take advantage of the local wines Let's hope she can get her 2nd 50K in a few weeks time Even though last year and to an extent this year she has underperformed a bit, she never fails to put up the titles 9th of her Career already and 4 of the year, best year to date by Titles and stronger titles I don't know anyone else of her age with so many Singles and also Doubles title That is one of the smartest things about her schedule IMO, of not the only smart thing: she always gets wins somewhere even if they are just 10Ks or Doubles

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 13th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote