TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #986
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

I want a comeback update - is she actually committed for Brisbane, or was Na-Mug just trolling using the twitter response as a confirmation?

For coaching, I want a real coach, not some star player. There are different skill sets involved in coaching vs. competing and don't know if a player would really be able to translate their on-court success to the coaching role. I mean what top-tier coach is there that was a successful player? Only one I can think of is Lendl, and he's on the men's side.

Also, whoever is going to coach her coming up (either Hoggy :conspiracy: or someone else), I hope he/she stops with the on-court coaching and makes Maria figure it out herself. I want her to mimic the conditions of a GS and if you can't have the benefit during a GS match, don't take it in a non-GS match.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote