TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #768
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Iím pretty happy with the match this morning.
Solid start, losing her game only once in two sets at the wrong moment, but correcting the thing in the third. Breaking, Broke back, but not losing her focus.
I saw someone we know running at the end of the second set as a tempí coach.
She did great in fact. Fixing the thing by herself. Sure, weíre late in the season, but many would have pulled out.
B.
Bertrand, you are the undisputed champion of the tantalizing cryptic remark

Any chance of telling us who this "someone we know" was?

I agree completely with your analysis of the match btw. This was exactly the kind of match Sam has been losing this year (and before), but despite a few sloppy errors here and there, she really never lost her focus. Doi reminded me a lot of Fran in the RG '10 final, with her great serving and smart use of angles. The big difference is precisely that Sam didn't get flustered this time.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote