TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #2197
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
What's with the scoreboard, it showed 32*, but now 41*
Either a bad call which got over-ruled or just a miss-put
bet365 has Anett at 4-2 now
Unfortunately she couldn't get the break even though she brought it back to 40-30

For some reason they haven't started the next game yet though even though there is no change of ends

EDIT: Anett just got the 1st point The amount she is a favourite at bet365 both worries me and makes me laugh 30-0 now Please get this to love

Edit 2: 40-0 Anett is $1.071 favourite I think they have stopped because of rain given the delay between points. Wait 40-15 If they are not taking breaks I don't know why there is always like a minute between points 40-30 but game... Wait apparently not 40-30 but 40-15 Must have been another mistake

EDIT 3: 0-40 Anett wins Glad she got it and a great opportunity against Liv to get a Final and hopefully another 25K Title Still, a Doubles Final to make Anett

Last edited by chingching : Oct 11th, 2013 at 07:30 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote