TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #2195
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
This is so going like the match against Bai, at least by the scoreline.
In the first set she was broken for the first time from *51, this is getting chronical From there it all went down.
In the second she had 2 BPs on 45*, but couldn't break back. She was trailing in the second set as she lost her first serve right away at the beginning of the set.
When she just had 40-0 and lost a point I felt the onset of Cardiac Arrest Luckily she won to 15

Beat the Russian, win Doubles and get a SF

EDIT 1: Anett takes the break on her 1st opportunity Don't know whether that was at 15 or 30 but I DON'T CARE!!

EDIT 2: Even though Anett had 2 BPs including 40-30 and she saved the 1st BPs quickly, she surrenders the break Get back the momentum

EDIT 3: Wait it now says Anett has 4-1 but that she served a Double Fault Same thing happened to her against Bai but the other way around

Last edited by chingching : Oct 11th, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote