TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #1974
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
All the signs are looking good for her to come back in January... in addition to her saying she was playing Brisbane, she was asked if she thought she'd be ready for the AO and she replied "Of course". The only thing that concerns me is that, even though according to Matt Cronin her shoulder is pain-free now, will it come back as soon as she starts putting stress on it?
The thing that concerns me are the possible psychological scars. Will she have confidence in her service motion or have doubts as a result of which we could see the return of DFpova? On the positive side, she will still have a high ranking when she comes back, so she won't have to start from nowhere and work her way back up again.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote