TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #1964
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
This I hate wrong hopes that Maria has always given us. Peak was at this year's US Open with all those practice and gym pictures, and BAM, she withdrew like it was just a joke. I will never believe in her practice pics or her commitment again I will actually believe when she steps into the court to play her first match like TrollPova said

Hey! If Maria feels she's ready to compete, she'll play. If she doesn't, she won't.

It's not like she's trying to punk us.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!