TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #2790
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
*screaming*

Wig apart, Monica is rocking that outfit, I don't recall seeing that sexy side of her.

Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post

: +

And I found a few weeks ago , some photos where she looked even hotter than that . (with Hanescu at a Juniors Tennis day, on a blog) but I can't find them anymore

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote