TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your career goals for Maria

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #10
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Your career goals for Maria

Slams slams slams. Wimbledon next year would be really really awesome. But I'm fine with any slam. That would be her second one of all the slams. She could flop at some small tournaments here and there, but winning a slam matters the most. I don't need another really consistent year, go far at all tournaments, stay in the top 3 but Semipova or EvenflopbeforeQFpova show up in slams

And don't make me go there about doubles! Wishful thinking. She is not Navratilova ffs But seriously, are doubles and mixed doubles really that important to you? Cause sometimes I read Serena Slam and I saw you want her to win the mixed doubles even more than the singles one

Oh and those edits and rumors about Maria playing in some fcking MMs (that maybe you edited it yourself ) Why did you have to do it? To troll us and make us believe? Trust me, that trick is getting old, and we're not that dumb