TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #159
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCPsU View Post
Completely agree with Crazy Canuck. Its pretty repetitive now as in weve seen it before but it certainly is integral to her character. My problem is the amount of Dana airtime relative to everything else. I actually appreciate we still get to follow Brody's family, always have enjoyed their subplots for the most part but watching her snapchat her new BF just isnt ideal.
Agreed. The Dana stuff is important, but doesn't need to be 40% of the episode. I suppose that is all a lot of people mean when they complain about it.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote