TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2549
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Hi, I've been following this forum for ages but have only recently joined. I absolutely love tennis and follow the WTA and ATP. Been a Maria fan since her win at Wimbledon and that touching moment when she tried to call her Mum from CC and could not get through! BUT I also enjoy watching Serena and Vika (sorry ). One of my sons is at a tennis academy and has a national rank ( for 14U), but I can't play to save my life!! I enjoy most of the threads on the forum but GM can definitely attract some scary posters!
See you guys around, peace and love to all.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote