TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #4139
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
We still don't really know what happened with Nike at the end of last year, if Nike decided to drop her (which is unlikely, I think, because she had good form at the end of the year, was ranked #18 and, let's face it, she gets photographed a lot more than most players..) and Fila was an emergency solution, or if Fila signed her by outbidding Nike (looking for new faces after Kim's retirement). If it's the latter, she probably has a year or two left on the contract. Katjes should run out soon, though, but she would have lost that one anyway I think, Katjes never showed any interest in her after signing her.
Posted a reply here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1166
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!