TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #4138
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
After this season she's going to need more of those kind of "sponsorships" I would think because the real kind won't be there anymore.
We still don't really know what happened with Nike at the end of last year, if Nike decided to drop her (which is unlikely, I think, because she had good form at the end of the year, was ranked #18 and, let's face it, she gets photographed a lot more than most players..) and Fila was an emergency solution, or if Fila signed her by outbidding Nike (looking for new faces after Kim's retirement). If it's the latter, she probably has a year or two left on the contract. Katjes should run out soon, though, but she would have lost that one anyway I think, Katjes never showed any interest in her after signing her.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!