TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #154
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

In what, the first ten minutes of the show? Carrie's mental illness was established by the second episode of the series. Her belief that she needs to be off her meds in order to be her best CIA-work-doing self is integral to her character, and her character is the heart of the show. If you can't stand watching Crazy Carrie, then you simply don't like Homeland. This is fine - I wholeheartedly support us not all liking the same stuff. Vive la différence. But complaining that Carrie is being crazy on homeland again is like complaining that TBBT would be better if Sheldon weren't quirky or that How I Met Your Mother would really benefit from Ted being less of a douche.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote