TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #1951
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
Why do some of you guys go into GM?? It is so awful.
I honestly don't know. For some reason I thought that the haters could at least show some respect and empathy for what Maria is going through. In any sport, seeing players literally at the very top of the game forced out due to injury is really disappointing. I'm not at all a Serena fan, but I'd hate to see her forced out of the game due to injury, you want to see the very best out there competing for the spot at the top. But no, people are like 'didn't notice she was gone', 'wont be missed', etc...I get it's just an online forum but I would have thought showing a tiny bit of respect wasn't too much to ask for, clearly it is.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!