TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1924
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Maria? Auckland? "You cannot be serious" For Masha even Brisbane is a MM and she believes that no warm-up for Melbourne works for her
She only opted out of playing AO warmups the last couple of years because she was just coming off full seasons both times so could get away with it. I'm pretty sure even she wouldn't be stupid enough to go straight into a Slam having not played in nearly 6 months and being in sucky form even before that IF she's healthy enough to play the AO (which obviously is still a big "if" at this point), surely she'll play a warm-up this time.

Anyway, even though I was still deluding myself into thinking she might play the YEC, I guess realistically it wasn't going to happen. I guess on balance it probably would've been stupid rushing back and jeopardising her recovery "just" for that.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!