TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Misa's indoor fall season '13: 50k+H Nantes

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #15
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Misa's indoor fall season '13: 50k Joue-Les-Tours

Won 61 63 against Partaud. Misa has a new schedule btw!

Quote:
7.10. - ITF 50.000 France

14.10. - ITF 50.000 France

21.10. - ITF 100.000 France

28.10. - ITF 50.000+H France or WTA Nanjing

4.11. - HOLIDAY

11.11. - practice or French League

18.11. - ITF 75.000+H Japan or French League

25.11. - French league

2.12. - ITF 15.000 Czech Republic

9.12. - practise

16.12. - Czech league / Masters Rotterdam

23.12. - Christmas

My goal is to try and reach the top 200 singles until the end of the year so that i can play qualifying at the Australian Open in January!!!

Keep your fingers crossed and lets do it!!!

xoxo Misa
So she is playing extra tournament in Poitiers! Then she is going to Asia for the WTA Nanjing and 75k+H Toyota or she stays in France for another tournament in Nantes and then play in the French League. And then a 15k future in Prague in early December where she will get in without PR. All in all she is gonna play some more tournaments, I'm excited She needed to as well, in order to get into the AO Q she needs points.

In Poitiers she is like 4 out of the MD with her PR, but I think she should be able to get in

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote