TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #161
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
i think Miles is useless by far,some fans in beijing saw her training and practicing,Miles didn't do anyt hing,just standing there and watching...so as in guangzhou.what does he really bring to laura?nothing!imo.
tbn,she needs someone like karajan or judy murray who is strict enough.laura was questioned by both of them for not taking tennis seriously enough,and not working hard enough.maybe laura likes miles just because he let her do whatever she wants.
she just practice almost 20minutes when she was in beijing while kvitova or lina practice like 1or2 hours.laura has became even fatter than kvitova now.i'm worring
I agree with the bold, he does seem to be pretty useless. She needs someone strict but definitely not a Krajan type of coach. His tactics on how to coach were ridiculous. He wore Laura down completely and it showed in her matches. During the March-May period.

She needs someone strict and someone that is willing to seperate work from play. It seems Miles has trouble until citing rules onto Laura. That shouldn't be in the case, Laura seems the one who dictates imo. He can't let that happen.

I think a female who has a load of experience in tennis would be best for her. The emotional connection would probably be better too.

Genie Bouchard has Nathalie Tauziat and she's been excellent. She seems to understand Genie on an emotional level but when it comes to inflicting rules she's doesn't mess around either.

There needs to be a balance, Krajan didn't have that and it seems Miles doesn't either.

Although... she probably only practiced for 20 mins as she was feeling pretty ill.

You say she's fatter than before? She looks fitter physically to me. Dejan Vojnovic seems to have helped getting her fitter physically.