TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #160
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

i think Miles is useless by far,some fans in beijing saw her training and practicing,Miles didn't do anyt hing,just standing there and watching...so as in guangzhou.what does he really bring to laura?nothing!imo.
tbn,she needs someone like karajan or judy murray who is strict enough.laura was questioned by both of them for not taking tennis seriously enough,and not working hard enough.maybe laura likes miles just because he let her do whatever she wants.
she just practice almost 20minutes when she was in beijing while kvitova or lina practice like 1or2 hours.laura has became even fatter than kvitova now.i'm worring
================================================== ================================================== ================

Last edited by Lloy4dAustin : Oct 6th, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote